Hilton Top Solicitors is a modern technology savvy law firm located in Lagos. We provide excellent professional services and represent companies (Local and Multinationals), individuals, startups on legal services in financial technology(Fintech).
From establishment to commencement of business in Nigeria, our team of lawyers in this section can help and offer the best financial technology Law services in Nigeria.
At Hilton Top Solicitors, we render legal solutions to our clients who offer the financial services of Fintech Such as: Payment Solution Service Providers, Payment Gateways Providers, Bill Payments Platforms and E-wallet, Mobile Money Operators, Software Application Providers, Payment Infrastructure Service Providers, Investment services, Digital transaction, Crypto Currency, Virtual money and others against the regular and traditional banking institutions method.
Our Financial Technology(Fintech) Services include:
- Registration & Incorporation of Financial Technology Company in Nigeria.
- We assist in securing Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Operating License
- Legal Advice and Consultation on the Statutory Compliance Agencies in Nigeria.
- Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission Approval
- Nigerian Office of Technology Acquisition and Transfer Permit (NOTAP)
- Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) Approval
- Startups and Online Platform Approvals with Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC)
- Fintech Private Equity and Venture Capital Investor Approval
- Virtual Currency Exchange & Organisation Development & New Financial Solutions Statutory Approval.
- All matters in respect of Financial Technology (fintech) regulatory requirements legal advice and consultation in Nigeria.
Financial technology which has changed the traditional banking and financial institution method of operation is plagued with new set of risks, cyber security, cyber-crimes and legal challenges in Nigeria and worldwide today. At Hilton Top Solicitors, we help our clients mitigate such risks and give legal advise on the regulations, legal guide and defined rights of consumers, to be able to derive the best benefit from the ever growing Financial technology and helps our clients Navigate the Fintech market with focus for maximum productivity.
Would you want to give us a trial?